Welcome to the Operationalize: Electronic Trial Master Files Summit- Conducting Clinical Research in the Cloud
As clinical trials get increasingly complex, and outsourcing becomes more prevalent, the number of groups and individuals interacting with TMF widens. Now is the time to drive the industry toward a unified clinical model defined by end-to-end processes and systems, seamless collaboration among stakeholders, and greater insights across the clinical lifecycle.
The Operationalize: eTMF Summit is the first of its kind to unite clinical trial sponsors, CROs, and sites to focus on how technology can be operationalized to break down silos and improve integration and collaboration. In turn, you'll learn how overall TMF health and sponsor oversight can be enhanced to improve inspection readiness.
Join us this August, for over 20 case studies and interactive sessions designed to put a stop to inefficiencies caused by working in isolation. This three-day summit is your chance to increase productivity through collaboration and technology adoption, and ultimately ensure TMFs remain complete and inspection ready during the transition to avoid critical findings and delays.
Exclusive sessions include:
- Understand how eTMF and CTMS systems can be integrated to drive a more compliant eTMF - speakers from BeiGene & Syneos Health describe how technology can be integrated to best support collaboration internally and between the sponsors, CROs, and sites
- Discover key learnings from recent inspections - undertaken by Moderna, Beigene, Syneos Health
- Hear directly from site representatives to optimize collaboration to drive a healthy and inspection ready eTMF
- Explore your eTMF configuration considerations with Parexel to ensure an intelligently configured system from the start
- Eisai and Agios representatives explore what it means to have effective sponsor oversight in a multi-vendor eco system
Take a look at more of our exciting sessions by downloading the full event guide here.